Wednesday, February 3, 2010

More writing! More!

Which is really what I should be doing on this blog, but for now, please forgive me if I post already written stuff. It's what I do.

(Um, besides obsessively reading craft blogs--a list coming soon--and dreaming of all the things I'm going to sew when I'm not writing or cooking.)

I love Philadelphia, a city I didn't begin to explore in earnest until moving back to Baltimore from Chicago in 2001. Since then, I drive north every few months, often to see a concert or visit friends (usually the two are combined), shop at Spool or Main Street Music, have a gelato at Capogiro.

I've also been lucky enough to have been assigned various stories about the city, like this one about shopping or this one about the city's beer scene. The latest, how to spend the day eating and drinking in the City of Brotherly Love can be found here.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment